Flat Roofer Lead Hand
We are looking for an experienced roofer to join our growing team.
- Build roofs using various materials and tools
- Handles the site foreman's duties when he's absent.
- Sees that the crew follows all of the required construction methods.
- Maintain a safe working environment according to OH&S standards and requirements.
- 2+ years of experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Built-Up Roofing, Adhesive systems, Torch modified & Single-Ply Roofing
- Provide high-quality work as specified by the foreman
- Valid drivers license
- Fall Protection
- Strong work ethic and desire to perform quality work
- Internal advancement opportunities
Beginning of employment
As soon as possible
Duration of employment
Full Time - Permanent
10025 29a Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6N 1A9, Canada
May 4, 2022