Flat Roofer Foreman
We are looking for an experienced Foreman to join our team.
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers and their helpers. Perform both supervisory and management functions and also engages in the same construction/roofing trade work as the workers they supervise. Provide timely and quality installation of all assigned roofing projects in the field.
- Schedule day-to-day operations
- Conduct hands-on training of new crew members
- Complete and maintain proper daily paperwork
- Maintain good public relations with customers
- Maintain a safe working environment according to OH&S standards and requirements.
- Minimum of five years of roofing experience
- Knowledge of Built-Up Roofing, Adhesive systems, Torch modified & Single-Ply Roofing
- Good mathematical, reading, and time management skills
- Drivers License
- Fall Protection
- Good attendance
Beginning of employment
As soon as possible
Duration of employment
Full Time - Permanent
10025 29a Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6N 1A9, Canada
March 1, 2023