Inspecting your home’s roof for safety and peace of mind
At Knights Roofing, we go the extra mile to help protect your home’s roof system through comprehensive inspections. A roof system is constantly exposed to dramatic changes in temperature, rain, wind, snow, ice and sunlight. This exposure, as well as normal wear and tear, degrades roofing materials. Wood becomes brittle and weak, metal rusts and shingles become worn, all of which can allow water to infiltrate your home causing expensive cosmetic or structural damage. Rather than worrying about your home, our team of highly trained professionals covers every aspect of your home when fully assessing the condition of your roof. We strive to be transparent with each of our customers when determining what actions need to be taken.
Why you need a residential roof inspection
There are several reasons you may need a residential roof inspection. Roofing styles each bring their own challenges and common features, but roof inspections can be beneficial to everyone. A residential roof inspection should be performed if any of the following apply:
- You are buying or selling the home
- You’ve experienced multiple issues with your roof
- There’s a roof leak that hasn’t been easily found/fixed through maintenance
- You want to budget for future roof maintenance and expenses
- Conflict resolution after possible “questionable roofing work” has been performed
What is included in a home roof inspection?
Most roofing companies offer “free” roof inspections (with very little detail) to provide a quote to the customer to renovate the roof.
At Knights Roofing, we provide a comprehensive roof inspection report that offers the following information:
- Multiple pictures of the entire roof including protrusions and components
- Detailed explanations of problem areas, material or component breakdowns
- Required actions to remedy/repair specific issues
- The budgetary cost of repairs or replacement
- The life expectancy of the existing roof system
- Signed by a building envelope engineer, certified roof inspector, or certified red seal journeyman
A comprehensive roof inspection of a residential home starts at $400 depending on the size, height, and slope of your home’s roof.
Why Work with Knights Roofing?
You are the expert on your home, knowing its unique sounds, quirks, and repairs. Working with a professional roofing company can save you money and time over time as we work to address signs of damage, obvious or not. We are trained to spot barely noticeable damages and provide you with the best timeline and solution to treat the problem. Catching these damages can help you to avoid long-term structural damage, mold growth, and damaged insulation. Interested in taking the next step to protect your home? Contact us today for a quote for your home’s comprehensive roof inspection.